Wednesday, November 20, 2013

OOTD

Hey there lovlies,
I have been in love with my new River Island blazer lately, and been trying to find as many ways to wear it as possible!
I have 2 Outfit of the Day posts that i wore this week.



This first one is head to toe Primark, apart from the blazer which is River Island, and the bag which is F&F.
These leggings have a leather stripe down the side and i just love them, theyre fab! Shirt is from a selection i picked up in Penneys a couple of weeks ago, theyre just so versatile, can wear them so many ways and they always look smart.
I wore this otfit last Sunday. Myself and my bestie, Becky went to a day spa and had the most amazing treatments :)




Outfit number 2 is what i wore during my day off yesterday. Myself and Trevor hung out, went grocery shopping and spent the afternoon cooking and baking.
Jumper, String top and Boots are from Primark.
Jeans are from Tally Weijl.
Blazer is River Island.

Would you like to see a blog post of the different ways to wear blazers?
Comment below :)

Also you can check me out on facebook at Conni Kavanagh MUA.

Much love,
Conni
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment