Sunday, September 29, 2013

Portugal

Hay lovelies, sorry iv been MIA lately. Very busy with settling into my new job. I'm there 4 months now and I'm really enjoying it!
I'm in Portugal with Trevor at the moment, we came away for a 2week holiday after our 1year anniversary last week!we're loving it so far. Unfortunately the weather isn't great so there's not a whole lot to do during the day, seeing as getting a tan is out of the question!
On Friday we went to the bullfight, which neither of us had been to before. We were a little reluctant but the bulls weren't killed which made a big difference to us!
It cost us €30 each and it was such a great experience. The skill involved with the matadors and the guys who jump on the horns of the bull is amazing. I would definatly attend again!
Have any of you been to a bullfight before, what did you think?

Any ideas for activities to do in Portugal when the weather isn't great?

No comments:

Post a Comment