Sunday, June 30, 2013

40 Beauty Questions Tag

Hay lovlies,
I was tagged my Ninas Bargain Beauty to carry out the 40 beauty questions tag and it sounds like fun, so here we go:





SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice... Rinse and moisturise in the morning, and full cleanse at night-time.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
My skin is SO dry. It always has been dry, i have to put moisturiser on straight after i cleanse as it feels like my skin will just crack! I can get slightly oily pores on my nose though.

-What is your current facial wash?
I use the Olay Cleansing Milk which is really nice. Its gentle, cheap and removes stubborn mascara.
In work, I use the Payot Range on clients and i really want to buy the cleanser and moisturiser for myself as theyre just gorgeous on the skin!

-Do you exfoliate?
Yeah, i use the soap&glory flake away on my face in very small amounts as its really more for the body.
I also love the St. Ives Apricot Scrub.

-What brand do you use?
I use all kinds of brands... Dermalogica, Decleor, Garnier, Olay, The Body Shop.

-What moisturizer do you use?
Body: Garnier Intensive 7Days Hydrating Lotion or The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter(LOVE IT!)
Face: The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture cream

-Do you have freckles?
Sure do!

-Do you use eye cream?
No, i really should start... Prevention is easier than cure :/

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No, never have. Always been dry!

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No i didnt :)

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
MAC Pro-Longwear NC15 pr the No.7 Beautiful Skin BB Cream which is what i wear to work... Too hot for a full foundation!

-How about concealer?
I use MAC Studio Finish Concealer

-Do you know your undertone color?
Cool undertones, im very pale and freckly with red cheeks... Classic irish!

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
Im not a big fan myself as my own lashes are very long, but if they were shorter, i would probably use falsies.

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, mascara gets contaminated so easily with bacteria so its important to protect our peepers!

-What brand of mascara do you use?
At the moment, im using Benefit Bad Gal Lashes.

-Sephora or MAC?
MAC. Much better, had a palette from Sephora and just gave it away. Its good, but would prefer MAC. Plus, we dont have Sephora here in Ireland.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes and my fingers. Mostly brushes though.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Never use makeup base.. Just eyeshadow primer. I use the Urban Decay Primer potion.

-For the face?
Dont use a primer for face. Just moisturiser!

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Hmm, probably the shade 'Bronze' from MAC, it suits me and it can be worn day or night.
Also, MAC Brun as this is what i use to fill in my brows.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Usually gel or liquid. Dont really use pencil.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Dont use pencil, but many-a-time, i have pokem myself with the liner brush!

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
I find them so messy. Theyre just not practical, i prefer pressed!

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Not really. I used Emani Mineral face powder for a while, but its hard to get here in Ireland so once it ran out i didnt replace it!

-What is your favorite lipstick?
MAC Ruby-Woo, or Rimmel Asia

-How about lipgloss?
Not a fan of lipgloss at all. I wear matte lipsticks or a lipbalm.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
Im using one from Art Deco Makeup at the moment which is peachy wuth flecks of gold.

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No, i always buy from a store. Dont want to buy fake stuff!

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yeah, definately.

-Do you go to CCO’s? (cosmetic company outlets)
I have never been to any

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yes, I have!
I trained as a makeup artist for 2 years at college and i have been a makeup artist since 2008!

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Hope not :)

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Tide-marks on the jawline. Also, people in ireland love wearing orange tan. Its dreadful haha!

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
I love colours yes, and i love neutral. Just depends what mood im in :)

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Katy Perry, Mila Kunis, and the Kardashians.

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Hmm, probably mascara. Or lipbalm.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yeah, i usually have 1-2 makeup free days each week.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Sometimes... Some days when you feel like crap, you think you look awful and others, you might feel great inside and it comes out that you feel you look great!

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
I dont think there is a best out there.
MAC would probably be my favourite. Different brands have different products which are better than others, i dont think there is one BEST!

-What do you think of Makeup?
I think makeup is a great tool to help us feel that little bit better about ourselves. Enhancing what we already have to boost confidence! Its amazing with a slick of red lippy can do :)



Woah, that was long :) Hope you enjoyed this post
Much love,
Conni
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment