Friday, May 3, 2013

Face of the Day

Hay people,
I'm sharing my makeup look from today...
I had a Beauty practical exam today, which was a 3 hour exam doing body treatments on a client. The exam went really well and I'm happy with it :)
Fingers crossed :D

So today, I wore a pinky smokey eye, paired with a bright pink lip:

Products used:
MAC Prolongwear NC15
MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder NC15
Hoola Bronzer from Benefit
MAC Bronzing Powder in Golden
Art Deco Blush #07
Urban Decay Promer Potion
Pressed Powder(as above) all over lid
MAC Trax in outer crease blended out
MAC Carbon in crease
MAC Cork and Brun in Brows
Benefit Bad Gal Lash x 2 coats on lashes
Barry M Green Lipstick (changes pink, its a lipstain!)

Let me know what you think and if you're interested in more makeup looks like this :)

Conni
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment