Wednesday, February 19, 2014

After shower routine

Hey lovelies,
I wanted to share with you my after shower routine, what products I use on my skin/hair. 




*So, as my skin is super dry, I like to first of all use a body moisturiser. My favourite is The Body Shop Coconut body butter, it has a lovely this texture ideal for my dry skin. I like to feel the product on my skin 20minutes later as opposed to just drying in and skin feeling dry all over again. 
*Alternatively Iv been using the Nivea in-shower body moisturiser, which is really handy. You wash as normal, then apply the in-shower moisturiser before rinsing it off. It leaves skin so so smooth, it's gorgeous! I use this if I'm in a rush and don't have time for the full application of the body butter. 
*Secondly, I use a face moisturiser. I had been using The body shops vitamin E cream which I really like but haven't been back to pick up another one yet so for now Decleor aroma night balm is being used on days when I need extra TLC, or dermalogica skin smoothing cream. 
*Also, obviously, deodorant! I think that ones self explanatory. I like the scent of this one. 
*Lastly, I spritz a very small amount of this Payot elixir dry oil into the ends of my hair and it makes my hair so shiny, it's really nourishing. It can be used on skin too, so it's really handy to take abroad with you too. 

Have any of you tried these products or have recommendations for me on alternatives? 
Love to hear from you all. 

Much love, 
Conni 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment