Sunday, December 15, 2013

Primark

Hay lovelies, 
Hope you're all well! 
Myself and my mum braved the shops today for some Christmas bits and a bit of a browse. Shops are getting crazy busy now, not long to go til Christmas :) yippee!!! 
Today I picked up a few bits in penneys/primark so if you want to see what I got, just keep reading :) 

Firstly I got these fab Chelsea boots, which I love! 
I like that they're flat but still have that classic Chelsea boot vibe. These were only €11, I was amazed at the price so I snapped em up :) they're slightly small fitting so I need to bring these back and get a larger size! 
(Oh how I wish penneys did half sizes!) 

I also picked up these little brown booties, how adorable? 
I have shoes similar to these but they're not hi-tops, but I really like these. Again slightly tight fitting so I picked up a size larger. These aren't suitable for the Irish winter though, as the material seems to be a fabric type material... Not good for the rain but I couldn't resist! They were €11 too! 

Next I picked up this knit jumper, it reminded me of the Irish Aaron jumpers, so warm and cosy. It was €12 I think, but these jumpers are really random fit, you'd need to try before you buy. I got a size 16 in it (I'm a size 12) and it's only slightly baggy. I think it will fit right after 1 wash! 

Lastly, I picked up this shirt on sale for €7. I LOVE shirts, I can't get enough! So handy to throw on with jeans or leggings and boots with a chunky scarf to make you look dressy but cool, and I'm loving this monochrome check print. 

I just have one more thing on my winter/spring wish list and that's knee high boots. Anyone know where does good ones with a good selection that aren't too expensive? 

Much love, 
Conni 
Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment