Saturday, March 16, 2013

Ruby Woo


Last weekend, it was my niece and god-daughter, Rubys Christening.
It was an amazing day and i was so proud to see Ruby be Christened.
Before the event, I decided i would wear MAC RubyWoo, and organised my outfit around this... Which is silly, but I thought it was cute to wear RubyWoo, as I call Ruby this nickname too!


Heres what makeup i wore:


Tan: L'oreal Sublime Bronze One Day.

Face: MAC ProLongwear NW20
MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC15
Benefit Hoola Bronzer for contour
MAC Bronzing Powder in Golden
Smashbox shimmer block in Intermix.

Eyes: Inglot Matte #390
MAC Cork
Inglot Liner Gel #77 black
Fuschia Gel Liner #60 white
Benefit Bad Gal Lash

Lips: MAC Cherry Lipliner
MAC RubyWoo Lipstick.

And thats it... Let me know what you think, and if you have any requests for makeup or fashion, just let me know in the comments below :)

Conni
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment